Sunseeker Manhattan 64 “MY Amore Mio”
Price per day Low season €3,290 * Conditions apply (Oct-May)
Price per day High season €4,700 * Conditions apply (Jun-Sept)
Price per week starting from €27,500 +APA* Conditions apply
For any bookings confirmed by payment of 30% deposit by the end of February 2018, we are offering a 5% discount on the charter fee.
Designed with elegance, born to entertain, the Manhattan 64 Yacht delivers on all fronts.
Amore Mio is a 64ft Sunseeker Manhattan, offering all the space and luxurious comforts of a flybridge motor yacht. Featuring a further saloon aft complete with galley and fully-equipped bar, Amore Mio boasts a large split-level saloon with dinette forward.
Accommodation includes a stylish full-width master cabin, VIP double cabin and twin guest cabin, all complete with full ensuite facilities.
With a cruising speed of approximately 25 knots, guests can experience an exhilarating open-air ride from the flybridge, sit back and relax and take in the majestic views of the sparkling Mediterranean sea.
Yacht Charter Specifications
Type: Sunseeker Manhattan 64
L.O.A.: 20.72m (69′)
Beam: 5.16m (17’01”)
Draft: 1.25m (4’11”)
Charter Guest Day: 12
Charter Guest Sleeping: 6 (3 Cabins)
Cabins: 3 + Crew
Engines: 2 x MAN 1050hp diesels
Cruising Speed: 25 knots
Charter Locations: Malta and beyond
The charter fee for the 1-week charter includes the hire cost of yacht and the crew only. All other costs such as fuel, berthing fees, food and drinks are at the Charterer’s expense.
The ‘APA or ‘Advanced Provisioning Allowance’: Your charter expenses are charged at cost and incorporated into an advance payment to cover your operating expenses. APA is estimated at 30% of the charter fee, but may be more or less depending on your individual requirements. The captain will be responsible for the accounting of your expenses and will provide receipts. Should you spend more than your estimated expense allowance, say by ordering unusually expensive items, staying in expensive ports or doing excessive cruising, additional payment will be required during your charter. Conversely, unspent APA will be refunded to you at the end. Please also note that a crew gratuity at around 10-15% of the charter rate is customary, yet discretionary upon performance.
To confirm a booking we would need a deposit of 30% registered in our accounts; balance payable prior to embarkation.
Charter Terms and Conditions
- Up to 30 Nautical Miles of fuel on a round trip from Birgu are included – any further distances will be charged per Nautical Mile.
- A typical light Maltese snack lunch and drinks are included. Should you require any specific catering, this can be arranged.
- On-board available water sports included. Please supply your own snorkels and masks for hygiene reasons. The team/crew can arrange these for you.
- Bow riding is strictly prohibited whilst the boat is cruising, safety first at all times.
- All Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult, and MUST be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated area (i.e. the bathing platform only) when the vessel is not underway (i.e. only at anchor). The provided ashtray must be used at all times. No smoking is allowed on the vessel when in the marina.
- No shoes on board: soft slippers or socks may be worn.
- No cutting of nails or hair at any time while on board.
- No bananas on board (superstition!)
- Please bring your belongings in a soft tote-bag which can be rolled up after unpacking. This is for practical reasons only, as there is very little space to stow suitcases on a boat.
- The Captains word is final.
- Please remember to bring your own towel.
- Charter’s starts once the boat leaves the pier, for the duration of 8 hours. Subject to availability and prior notice, the timings can be changed however the duration of the charter will remain 8 hours.
- Check-in it is recommended that you arrive at pier “B” at Birgu Waterfront 15 minutes before departure.
- Charges may be paid for by direct deposit, credit card (Master Card, Visa or AMEX) or by company cheque.
- Boat rental fee is due at time of reservation.
- We require your credit card information as a guarantee for pending charges at time of reservation.
- All final balances including any catering, extra fuel and over time will be charged to your credit card on the day of the charter unless otherwise agreed upon.
- €250 administration charge for less than 4 weeks’ notice
- 50% of the charter price will be charged for less than 2 weeks’ notice. This is for all charters. 100% of the charter price will be charged for less than 72 hours’ notice. This also includes (but is not limited to) all catering/food and specially ordered alcohol
- €100 rescheduling fee on any confirmed bookings; payment will be transferred to the rescheduled charter
- *Confirmed bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or circumstances beyond our control, will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Yachthelpmalta.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty.