Sunseeker Yacht 75 “MY LARRIANE MAY”
Price per day Low season €7,100 * Conditions apply (Oct-May)
Price per day High season €7,900 * Conditions apply (Jun-Sept)
Price per week starting from €35,000 – € 45,000 + VAT + APA * Conditions apply
For any bookings confirmed by payment of 30% deposit by the end of February 2018, we are offering a 5% discount on the charter fee.
The Sunseeker Yacht 75 displays all the characteristics of a Sunseeker.
Style. Entertainment. Space. The Sunseeker Yacht 75 has it all in abundance. A triumph of design and craftsmanship, every inch has been painstakingly crafted with a flawless attention to detail.
Accommodating up to eight overnight guests, each room is as opulent as the last. On the main deck, the vast main saloon is a welcoming modern space with a separate dining and seating area – perfect for entertaining friends and loved ones. Outside, the flybridge offers yet another opportunity to relax and unwind but with the added benefit of feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin. A true benchmark. Pure enjoyment.
Yacht Charter Specifications
Type: Sunseeker Yacht 75
L.O.A.: 22.98m (75’04”)
Beam: 5.73m (18’09”)
Draft: 1.53m (5’00”)
Charter Guest Day: 12
Charter Guest Sleeping: 8
Max Speed: 28+ knots
Engines: 2 x MAN V12 diesels
Cruising Speed: 22-23 knots
Charter Locations: Malta and beyond
Included in the day-charter fee are: boat, crew fees, license & insurance for charter, some Meridiana wine [Isis], some soft drinks, water, towels and fuel consumption for 30 nautical miles.
Our crew will also prepare some lovely snacks out of: fresh Maltese Bread, local Tomatoes, fresh Basil, local Dips, Galletti/Crackers, Crisps, mix of Nuts, etc.
The charter fee for the 1-week charter includes the hire cost of yacht and the crew only. All other costs such as fuel, berthing fees, food and drinks are at the Charterer’s expense.
The ‘APA or ‘Advanced Provisioning Allowance’: Your charter expenses are charged at cost and incorporated into an advance payment to cover your operating expenses. APA is estimated at 30% of the charter fee, but may be more or less depending on your individual requirements. The captain will be responsible for the accounting of your expenses and will provide receipts. Should you spend more than your estimated expense allowance, say by ordering unusually expensive items, staying in expensive ports or doing excessive cruising, additional payment will be required during your charter. Conversely, unspent APA will be refunded to you at the end. Please also note that a crew gratuity at around 10-15% of the charter rate is customary, yet discretionary upon performance.
To confirm a booking we would need a deposit of 30% registered in our accounts; balance payable prior to embarkation.
Charter Terms and Conditions
- Up to 30 Nautical Miles of fuel on a round trip are included – any further distances will be charged per Nautical Mile.
- Soft drinks and drinks are included. No catering included, should you require any specific catering, this can be arranged.
- On-board available water sports included. Please supply your own snorkels and masks for hygiene reasons. The team/crew can arrange these for you.
- Bow riding is strictly prohibited whilst the boat is cruising, safety first at all times.
- All Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult, and MUST be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated area (i.e. the bathing platform only) when the vessel is not underway (i.e. only at anchor). The provided ashtray must be used at all times. No smoking is allowed on the vessel when in the marina.
- No shoes on board: soft slippers or socks may be worn.
- No cutting of nails or hair at any time while on board.
- No bananas on board (superstition!)
- Please bring your belongings in a soft tote-bag which can be rolled up after unpacking. This is for practical reasons only, as there is very little space to stow suitcases on a boat.
- The Captains word is final.
- Charter’s starts once the boat leaves the pier, for the duration of 8 hours. Subject to availability and prior notice, the timings can be changed however the duration of the charter will remain 8 hours.
- Check-in it is recommended that you arrive at pier 15 minutes before departure.
- Charges may be paid for by direct deposit, credit card (Master Card, Visa or AMEX) or by company cheque.
- Boat rental fee is due at time of reservation.
- We require your credit card information as a guarantee for pending charges at time of reservation.
- All final balances including any catering, extra fuel and over time will be charged to your credit card on the day of the charter unless otherwise agreed upon.
- €250 administration charge for less than 4 weeks’ notice
- 50% of the charter price will be charged for less than 2 weeks’ notice. This is for all charters. 100% of the charter price will be charged for less than 72 hours’ notice. This also includes (but is not limited to) all catering/food and specially ordered alcohol
- €100 rescheduling fee on any confirmed bookings; payment will be transferred to the rescheduled charter
- *Confirmed bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or circumstances beyond our control, will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Yachthelpmalta.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty.