Sunseeker Portofino 46 “MY Miss Moneypenny”
Price per day Low season €1,365 * Conditions apply (Oct-May)
Price per day High season €1,950 * Conditions apply (Jun-Sept)
Price per week starting from €9,950 * Conditions apply
For any bookings confirmed by payment of 30% deposit by the end of February 2018, we are offering a 5% discount on the charter fee.
This luxurious, fun sports yacht combines outstanding performance with renowned Sunseeker comfort and sleek detail.
With a spacious saloon and deck area, Miss Moneypenny features an outside grill, fridge, sunpad and hydraulic bathing platform, offering the ideal entertainment space for those wanting to spend their week relaxing or partying in the Med.
Accommodation includes a stylish master cabin complete with full ensuite facilities.
With a cruising speed of approximately 24 knots, guests can experience an exhilarating open-air ride, sit back and relax and take in the majestic views of the sparkling Mediterranean sea.
Yacht Charter Specifications
Type: Sunseeker Portofino 46
L.O.A.: 14.76m (48’05”)
Beam: 4.20m (13’01”)
Draft: 1.10m (3’01”)
Charter Guest Day: 8
Charter Guest Sleeping: 2 (1 Cabin)
Cabins: 1 + Crew
Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 480hp diesels
Cruising Speed: 25 knots
Charter Locations: Malta
Charter Terms and Conditions
- Up to 30 Nautical Miles of fuel on a round trip from Birgu are included – any further distances will be charged per Nautical Mile.
- A typical light Maltese snack lunch and drinks are included. Should you require any specific catering, this can be arranged.
- On-board available water sports included. Please supply your own snorkels and masks for hygiene reasons. The team/crew can arrange these for you.
- Bow riding is strictly prohibited whilst the boat is cruising, safety first at all times.
- All Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult, and MUST be supervised at all times.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated area (i.e. the bathing platform only) when the vessel is not underway (i.e. only at anchor). The provided ashtray must be used at all times. No smoking is allowed on the vessel when in the marina.
- No shoes on board: soft slippers or socks may be worn.
- No cutting of nails or hair at any time while on board.
- No bananas on board (superstition!)
- Please bring your belongings in a soft tote-bag which can be rolled up after unpacking. This is for practical reasons only, as there is very little space to stow suitcases on a boat.
- The Captains word is final.
- Please remember to bring your own towel.
- Charter’s starts once the boat leaves the pier, for the duration of 8 hours. Subject to availability and prior notice, the timings can be changed however the duration of the charter will remain 8 hours.
- Check-in it is recommended that you arrive at pier “B” at Birgu Waterfront 15 minutes before departure.
- Charges may be paid for by direct deposit, credit card (Master Card, Visa or AMEX) or by company cheque.
- Boat rental fee is due at time of reservation.
- We require your credit card information as a guarantee for pending charges at time of reservation.
- All final balances including any catering, extra fuel and over time will be charged to your credit card on the day of the charter unless otherwise agreed upon.
- €250 administration charge for less than 4 weeks’ notice
- 50% of the charter price will be charged for less than 2 weeks’ notice. This is for all charters. 100% of the charter price will be charged for less than 72 hours’ notice. This also includes (but is not limited to) all catering/food and specially ordered alcohol
- €100 rescheduling fee on any confirmed bookings; payment will be transferred to the rescheduled charter
- *Confirmed bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God, or circumstances beyond our control, will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Yachthelpmalta.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty.